Monday, July 18, 2011

Newport Beach 2011: July 6th

July 6th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!! He is the best.. so helpful all the time. Lucky for him, we went to Sea World for his birthday and it was a lot of fun. But very hot. I’ll be honest, about 2 hours into it, I was ready to pack up and leave. My kids were tired, hot and hungry. Whit was being a stinker and at one point said, “I want to leave and go back to the beach.” We decided to leave for a little bit and go eat a good lunch and come back. Both kids took good naps in the car and by the time we got back the weather had cooled and it was perfect. We stayed until closing and loved it. I vowed to Danny I would never go back until my kids are at least 12 but I retract my statement. Once it cooled off, it was great!


Jess, Whit and dad

Hanging out with sleeping Hank.





Whitney was really sleeping like that. She was exhausted!







Back at the beach house.. fast asleep.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I think we should go back. It was such a blast.