I LOVE the summer but I LOVE LOVE the fall! It is my favorite season and I can't wait for this year. Here is what I am looking forward to this fall:
- Sweatshirts and Jackets
- Good smelling "fall" candles
- Cool brisk evening walks to the park
- The anticipated arrival of baby Driggs
- Carving pumpkins
- Trick or treating with Whit. I love Halloween!
- Cheering on the Broncos every week with Danny
- Celebrating Danny's 28th Birthday
- Watching Parker play his 1st year of Highschool Football!!
- General Conference
- Sunday nights at grandma's with her homemade hot chocolate
- The red, yellow, and orange leaves that will cover my entire front yard
- Racking up all the leaves and playing in them with Whit, Danny, and our 2 overfed fat bulldogs
Wahoo for fall! Can't wait..