Monday, July 18, 2011

Newport Beach 2011: July 1st- 3rd

This was our 17th year with 56 family members in 6 different condo’s. We had a great time! Seeing as my blog is my family journal, I decided I would divide up the days, with what we did, which is probably of no interest to anyone but us. But, that is alright. This blog is for my kids, so they will have these memories.

July 1st- 3rd: Danny was out of town the whole week before going down to California so he just met us there. So, the lucky Hilton’s got the wonderful privilege of driving with me and the 2 little ones.. and surprisingly.. they did GREAT!! Whitney had a few moments, which was to be expected and Hank was just a champ.. as always! We stayed a night in St. George and got to Newport Beach Friday afternoon. I wish I could explain the excitement on Whitney’s face. She is made for the beach. She was so funny.. every day she played great with the other cousins and made new friends with random little kids. She was definitely in her element. Hank also loved it. Loved the sand, loved the beach naps, loved sitting on the very edge of the water and letting it splash him. My kids love the beach!

The first few days, we jogged, the boys played some tennis, we played LOTS at the beach and soaked in the amazing weather. So fun so perfect! I could really become a beach bum.






On Sunday night we walked to a park and had a big baseball game with the other Harts. It was a lot of fun!

Hank doing "SO BIG" with great grandma Donna.

1st day on the beach!


1st nap on the beach..

The boys played tennis every morning and Hank's new favorite toy, a tennis ball. He was always holding one!

Gabi, Parker, Jessie, and Whit


Whit and Van.. They had a blast playing with each other.



Whit and Bridger.. Look at her cute beach bum!



Hank playing with the cousins.



Hank and Ryder watching the baseball game

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just absolutely love your entire family! Super Cute