Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Well

I guess there is 1 perk about Danny playing on the Xbox at night.. I have lots of time to blog.

Today, I went to Costco. Big mistake. I think the whole valley was there getting last minute Thanksgiving items. Besides the fact that they didn't even have what I was wanting, I couldn't find my Costco card. So, I waited for 10 minutes to get a temporary card and when I was finally summoned up by one of the workers we had the following conversation:

The Costco worker (didn't even look at me) says: "Your hair looks nice today."

I laughed because I hadn't even touched my hair and had just gotten done working out so I said: "Are you being serious?"

The Costco worker.. actually looks at me this time and says, "Ya, your right. It doesn't look that good."

At least he was honest. It didn't look good. And to tell you the truth, I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet.. so gross, I know. I should've gotten real close to the worker so he could smell my breath.. That might have put him over the edge. ;) I got home and took a picture so the whole wide web could see just what the Costco worker saw:



And he was right. It doesn't really look great, and I probably shouldn't go out in public looking like that, but sometimes I just don't have the time to care.

5 comments:

Jake said...

Thanks for the story. Britt and I had a good laugh about it.

Anonymous said...

teehee Im laughing! Oh the life of a mom

The Neilson Family said...

Oh Mind!! You made me laugh out loud! You look awesome! Maybe you should at least brush your teeth!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Ashley Blackburn said...

That is hilarious. I do that on a daily basis. Basically, I'm trash. :)

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Ha ha, that is so random! Love your stories!