Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today

Grateful???? Does anyone have days that are just a little bit off? Danny made it very clear to me tonight that I haven't been very nice today.. and I really haven't.

Having said that, thinking about writing a post on something I am grateful was/is the last thing that I wanted to do today soo that is exactly why I am forcing myself to do just that. Because I really do have a lot to be grateful for. Even if I am grouchy.

Today I am grateful for that extra hour daylight savings gave us. It really helped me get the kids ready for church.

I am grateful for the opportunity to go to church. AND that we didn't have to leave sacrament once because the kids were soo good. That is definitely something to be grateful for!

And even though I am kinda mad at Danny ;), I am extremely grateful for him. For his patience and his help with the kids. He is really great.

Soo there you have it. Writing this post did actually make me feel a little less grouchy so I'm glad I forced it! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: