Friday, November 4, 2011

Grateful

November is the perfect month to express gratitude. After the hiatus of October and the craziness it brings November has a calming effect on me. I have much to be grateful for this year and I would like to try and express it daily on my blog. I will likely miss a day or two or three… but I will try. :)

Today, I am grateful for the wonderful fall weather we had. I have a feeling that good weather is coming to an end, but we had a nice long fall and it was amazing. I was talking to my family and I can’t believe how extremely beautiful it is this year. The leaves everywhere are incredible. Really. Incredible. I can’t ever remember a more beautiful fall.

I am no photographer nor do I have a nice camera, but everywhere I went I couldn’t help but try and capture the beauty of everything:

Posted by Picasa


With the awesome weather, we have also enjoyed many nice walks to Bear Park... with lots of swing rides. Hank's very favorite!





Posted by Picasa


No comments: