Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Few Things


Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away and I ran out of time..

I am thankful for my family. They are so supportive and helpful. Thanks Jessie, you are the ultimate babysitter while I am working. I really couldn’t do it without ya!

I am thankful for eternal families and temples.

I am thankful for beautiful sunsets.

I am thankful for my job. Really. I love it! They have been so great about my schedule and are super flexible.. It is the perfect part time job for our family and a great outlet for me.

I am thankful for repentance. I fail as a mom 6 days out of the week and I am grateful that I am able to get on my knee’s and ask for forgiveness and help for a better tomorrow.

I am grateful for the power of prayer and the spirit.

I am grateful for a husband who dreams big and then makes it happen.

I am grateful for my calling.. that I am able to learn from the beautiful young women and their great examples every week.

I am grateful for good friends and girl’s nights. I need them.

Last but not least, I am grateful for my Savior, His sacrifice for me and the example He set.

HaPpY TuRkEy DaY EvErYoNe!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfectly said

Bekah said...

I love the family pic! I failed to get some this year. Oh well. I love your blog, you are so honest. I think we should get together sometime.