Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All About Hank

@14 months.
Picture taken by Jenny.

Hank is still my sweetest little man. He is getting more personality in the form of sassy-ness but I can't help but just laugh at him.

I have enjoyed very much our quiet mornings when Whitney is at preschool. Just me and my little buddy. His favorite thing to do is read books. We will sometimes read them for up to 45 minutes. He will grab a book from the book box and bring it to me. He loves to kiss the cute babies in the books (picture below) and his favorite book is Goodnight Moon. We read this book multiple times a day. He points to the moon in every page and thinks he is the smartest kid alive because he always gets so excited and laughs.


Giving kisses to the cute girls in his book.



Being a little stinker.. He knows he isn't suppose to stand in his high chair but likes to push his limits.


He is the best little helper..


..And absolutely loves the dogs


In the morning he has a special routine:
Couch, Mickey Mouse, holding a football and a baba
He is a little grumpy in this pic, because mama hasn't fulfilled all of his requests.. He did get a bottle and Mickey Mouse shortly after this pic was taken. All is well.

After nap time Hank often sports some awesome hair and lots of jack o lantern smiles.

Posted by Picasa


And his favorite person in the world is his big sis, Whit. When she is being nice and lets him play with her, he is the happiest little guy around.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a QT boy!

Unknown said...

So cute! Steele used to kiss the books too, how funny!

Kari said...

Oh my he is so cute!

Sara said...

We've only been gone for 3 months and your kids look so much older. I can't believe it.

I miss all the Hart gatherings...tell everyone hello from me and Mike at the Thanksgiving party on Saturday.