Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Books

I am grateful for good books. I soo enjoy reading for pleasure and for educational purposes.

I am currently reading, Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood and it is FAN- FREAKIN TASTIC!!!!!! I strongly think that EVERY PARENT WHO HAS A TODDLER NEEDS TO READ THIS BOOK!

Parenting is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done and I need as much help as possible. This book is exactly how I want to raise my children... it's loving, very logical and easy to do. And, as a learning love and logic parent, I can say, hands down, Whitney's behavior has improved 10 fold by following what they say. THANK YOU, LOVE AND LOGIC!!! (I seriously might write them a thank you letter because I am that grateful for this book!;) )

If any one needs a good book to read over the busy holiday season, here is a list of my other favorite books that I am grateful for:
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • These is my Words
  • The Kingdom and Crown Series
  • Maniac Magee
  • President Monson's Biography
  • As a Man Thinketh
  • The Harry Potter series.

2 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

These is my words is the best book ever! I am been wanting to read the Kingdom and Crown series and also love and logic!

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

Ok, I am totally going to read the love and logic book. Parker's school teaches with love and logic learning. They also have parenting classes that I am strongly considering taking. Parenting is hard! Thanks for the suggestion! Oh, and Hank is adorable. I love the pics of him.