Monday, September 26, 2011

Danny's new love


Danny has been on the hunt. The car hunt. Saturday morning he said “Lets go on a drive up to Morgan, Utah (over an hour from us). There is a car there that I want to look at. I probably won’t buy it, but it will be a fun drive.” I declined. He was pretty persistent. But I was not interested in going on a “scenic” drive for over an hour with 2 kids. He finally won me over and reluctantly went. (I should have known right then and there that there was a hidden agenda.. I didn’t even realize it until we were at the car dealership and he actually decided to PURCHASE the car… that duh, he couldn’t get the car home if I hadn’t come.)

Danny’s dream car, an old school Cadillac. Ya, the grandpa cars. He loves them. He bought himself “the most beautiful car”.. in his eye’s for less than $5000. At least he is not hard to please, right?

We took the “scenic” ride home through East Canyon and he let me drive his new beauty by myself.. meaning no kids and it was very peaceful and beautiful. The leaves are just changing colors and it looks pretty amazing.

Danny said that since I was a good girl (meaning: I didn't complain, much) I could do a teensy little bit of shopping at my favorite spot in Park City. I got a couple of super ooper cute shirts on clearance, of course. The only type of shopping I do.

And in return, I got a sitter for the evening, and Danny finally got to see his Transformers at the dollar theater. Gotta love cheap dates.



Love this family picture too. Out of all the pictures I took.. this was the best one. Pretty awesome! :)

3 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Well I want to see that car!!! How fun Mind! Love ya! Love that cute picture.

Bekah said...

Adorable! Now we just need to see that car!

Ashley and Ezra said...

It looks like you need to post some car pictures! Love the family pic! So cute!