Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stickers


Who would have thought that stickers would have been such an amazing tool for good behavior?? I wish I would have thought of it a year ago! But they have worked like a CHARM for Whitney. She loves earning her stickers and putting them on her sticker chart. I created a simple "behavior chart" and Whitney gets stickers for good behavior. If she is nice to Hank she can earn a sticker. Taking a bath, brushing her hair, cleaning her room, etc. Obviously she is not perfect and does still have her moments but her behavior has been so much better! After working hard for 2 months she finally earned her princess dolls that she has been wanting. We decided that she couldn't get all of the dolls at once but 1 per week after church if she earns them. Hooray for stickers, they have made my home a much happier place!

2 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

We've been doing the same thing with Grady and it's been great! I should have thought of it a long time ago. haha Good job Whitney!

The Neilson Family said...

Yeah Whit!! Good for you Mind. I am glad it has been helping out! She looks so excited! How fun!! Miss ya!