Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Utah State Fair

One of Danny's favorite events of the year is going to the Utah State Fair. He pulls out his cowboy best and enjoys an evening of fried food and chickens. Sadly, we didn't see any chickens this year but there was still plenty to do!








Posted by Picasa

**Highlight of the night was the old fashioned pictures we took with the Davis's.. I'm still laughing about it. They are to die for!! Angalee, was in a cute little sexy outfit and me (so self conscious of my body) was dressed in an indian /pioneer outfit.. completely covered from head to toe. I had a cowboy hat on and was holding a fake gun. I looked absolutely ridiculous.

After we had "completed" our picture taking the next group of girls came in and asked if they could look really sexy like that girl that went before. I'm sure they were talking about me. ;)

No comments: