Thursday, September 1, 2011

We did it.

We did the Top of Utah 1/2 marathon in Logan last Saturday { my very first one} and it was AWESOME!

We OBVIOUSLY weren't the fastest runners but we had fun, the pair of us.







This is such a dorky, awful picture of the both of us, but I had to post it. We are true geeks TO THE CORE.. I've got the spirit fingers thing going on and Danny is shootin his guns. Oh boy. :)

**Thanks to my mom, dad, and aunt Jess for watching the lil ones!

Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Yeah!!! Go Mind! That is awesome. Good for you guys.

Mrs. Micek said...

Way to go you guys!!! That's so awesome!! :)

the Reeder family said...

there's nothing like the feeling of crossing the finish line- so proud of ya!

Ashley and Ezra said...

I've always secretly wished I was a runner, but I'm not, and now I am jealous of you two!