Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lake Powell 2011

Another great year:



Playtime on the house boat. The boys loved playing poker.. like all day long.

The boating activities.
Danny clearing the wake.
Dave on the air chair
Us, ladies, tubing.
I love tubing.
We laugh so hard everytime.

Night time on the house boat.

My cute kiddos.
I love them!

The many different sleeping positions of my little man.

The house boat.

The sand hill.

Man challenges.
*The funniest man challenge was Wayne and Scott vs Danny and Rob. They took turns going on tube rides being pulled by the jet ski and had golf balls hit at them and tried to catch them. Don't ask me how that would be fun, but they thought it was hilarious. Honestly, they couldn't stop laughing.

Beach play.



Posted by Picasa




Grandma Donna and 3 of her boys:
Wayne, Bill, and Scott.


My cousin Jenny took this awesome picture and I stole it from her blog.

Till next year.. we will miss you Lake Powell!

2 comments:

the Reeder family said...

i LOVE lake powell! we weren't able to go this year due to the fact that i was as giant as they come with little becks. hope to see you soon! lets plan a run!

Kari said...

I could just see them laughing at that man challenge. It makes me smile just thinking of them laughing. Thanks for sharing the pictures. So lucky to have such a great family.