Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Classic

Classic water park is a hidden gem. I'm sad we've just discovered it. I posted this picture from their website of the water slides.. They are SO fun! They are fast and whip you around the corners..They were so fun in fact, after me and Ali left my mom and Jessie stayed for another hour and just kept going down the slides. Yes, they are that fun! :) We swam for 3 1/2 hours.. kids came home and Hank slept for 3 hours and Whit "rested" by watching a show. I would say it was a successful activity!









The kid pool was perfect. Hank loved playing/crawling/ splashing in the water.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are fun. Too bad you might not remember when magic waterslides was just down the road from there I think you were in 9th grade but they were alot of fun too. Just like Classics only twice as long