Monday, August 8, 2011

Random pictures from last week:

Last Monday we had a crazy rain storm in the afternoon. While Hank napped, we went outside and played in it, in the princess dress and all. The whole street of Galena was flooded. The kids had fun getting splashed with water as the cars came by.


Posted by Picasa



Tuesday we went to get ice cream and then went to a movie with Tangi and Sami. Cute Tangi use to be a yw in our ward but moved. She was staying with Sami for a couple of days so we got together. I love spending time with these sweet girls. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2 at the dollar theater. Whit was ecstatic that she got to come!

I also got my hair done. Went way blonde and did bangs again. I think this will be my last 'bout' with them. My hair is wild though. I have so much re-growth from losing a lot of hair with Hank so I cover it up with the bangs. Plus, it is curly, unruly and thick. And I'm too lazy to do it so I usually have a big mop on top of my head 90% of the time, o -well. :)




Wednesday.. the kids and husband slept in until after 9 am.. SO SO JEALOUS!!! Hank watched some Little Einsteins standing up. What a cute little guy!



1 comment:

Lauren Bigelow said...

I love your hair! Super cute. I love that picture of whitney sleeping in her undies!