Friday, August 19, 2011

August Confessions:

I think it's time:

We eat at Chick Fila way too much. There was one week Danny took the kids their for breakfast, we had it for dinner and the following day for lunch.

I feel like I need a new outfit for every "occasion" we have. Although, in my defense, I do find great deals.. but $10 for a new shirt every so often really does add up.

Danny and I are running a half marathon in 1 week and I haven't jogged more than 5 miles at one time.

I forget to brush Whitney's teeth at least a couple times a week.

I drink diet coke every day for breakfast with Wheat Chex cereal.

I hung up on Danny today because the dumb lawn mower broke and I was mad. I'm really just mad that I had to mow the lawn. Another sub confession {and if Danny ever reads this post I'm so busted} I think I am the one who broke lawn mower.. I accidently mowed over a pretty big rock... oops!

I blog surf too much.

We made chocolate chip cookies 4 times last week. {There was a purpose for each batch.. but don't worry I ate way more than my fair share.}.. And I wonder why I complain about my mid section???






2 comments:

Heather said...

You are so cute. I'm pretty sure I should never do a confessions list.... mine is MUCH longer than yours!

Bekah said...

I blog surf too much! I'm on facebook too much! I bearly get my chores done! Your list is tiny! Mine could go on and on and on.