Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tag- You and your spouse.


Tagged by Kristen. Here are some questions about you and your spouse. Once your finished tag whoever you want to do this! Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know!

I normally don't do tags but thought that I would give it a go:
What are your middle names? My middle name is Marie and Danny's is Douglas
How long have you been together? We have been married for4 1/2 years and have been together for 5 1/2.
How long did you know each other before you started dating? A couple of months.
Who asked who out? Danny asked me out.
How old are each of you? I am 24 and Danny is 27.
Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? It's a tose up. Danny's brother lives with us, but I see my sisters & mom almost every day.
Do you have any children together? Yes, 1.
What about pets? We have 2 dogs. Muffins and Mo.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Being productive when we are together.
Did you go to the same school? No. Danny went to Alta and I went to Hillcrest.
Are you from the same home town? No, I grew up in Sandy and Danny in Draper.
Who is smarter? Danny has more common sense.
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Cafe Rio.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Bahamas.
Who has the craziest exes? I don't think either of us has crazy exes.
Who has the worst temper? Probably me. Danny is very patient. I could do anything and he wouldn't get mad at me.
Who does the cooking? We both do. I like to bake and Danny cooks.
Who is more social? Danny.
Who is the neat-freak? We both aren't super neat freaks, but Danny is a better "deep" cleaner and I am more of a straightener.
Who is more stubborn? Danny.
Who hogs the bed? The dogs.
Where was your first date? It was up the Provo River Canyon. We played games and roasted marshmallows.
Who has the bigger family? I have a big extended family, but Danny has more siblings.
Do you get flowers often? Sometimes. For V day and our anniversary mostly.
How do you spend the holidays? Holidays are busy splitting up time between both families.
Who is more jealous? I think that we are past the jealousy stage.
How long did it take to get serious? About 6 months. I liked Danny instantly, but it took him a little bit to "figure" things out, meaning he totally played me. He would come over to my apartment at midnight to get some ice. Really???
Who does the Laundry? I do.
Who’s better with the computer? Danny.
Who drives when you are together? Danny although I am a terrible backseat driver.
I tag now... Anyone who wants to! :)

2 comments:

The Butlers said...

Mindi! I am so glad I found your blog. You have such a cute family and it looks like you are doing great! I will be checking on your blog for updates now that I know where it is :)

Tara said...

Ha ha! To get ice! I remember those days!