Sunday, April 12, 2009

Whits Big Birthday Bash-


Whitney will be turning 1 on April 16th and so we had a little birthday party for her over the weekend with our families and close friends. We will be out of town over her actual birthday and we are leaving her (for the first time ever!) with my sisters and parents. Sooo, I kinda went overboard feeling a little bit guilty that we won't be with her, but my family is so excited to watch her without the "mother hen" hovering close by! She got spoiled rotten and she was in a great mood putting on a good show for everyone. THANKS THANKS THANKS for everybody that helped bring food, presents, and a special thanks to Megan and Aaron for all their help and their house!! Here are some cute pics of Whitneys 1st birthday party:




Harold and Vicki got her the Fisher Price Little People farm house. I'm obsessed with the little people stuff and probably like it more than Whitney! I can't wait to get this out and set up!


Just eating some yummy food!















Whit wasn't as crazy as I thought she would be with her cake. We kinda had to force her to eat it, but she loved all the attention!



















Grandma Lindsey trying to get a kiss!

She LOVES this little scooter/walker toy my parents got her. (Also, notice the Hannah Montana purse my sister Jessie just HAD to get her! Jessie and Whit have matching purses.)









So exhausted! Today we came home from church during Sunday School so I could grab my Young Women gear and she fell asleep within minutes in her high chair!


Whit is so fun to be around. We can't believe it has been a year since we had her! Time goes by too dang fast!!!


11 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Whitney Happy Birthday! You are adorable! Sorry we are stealing your parents for the weekend! It looks like a great party! See ya soon Mind!

laura said...

she deserves to be spoiled rotten - she gets cuter by the minute. happy birthday sweet whitney-love. and Cort and I apologize for stealing both of you. we are so excited to see you!!! xoxo

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

She is adorable! I love her cute little dress and sweater in the last few pictures. It seems like she is such a happy girl! Time does fly by way too fast!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Happy Birthday to Whitney! She is a doll... Have a great time on your trip, wish we could be there!

AG said...

All those pictures are adorable. The family pic of you three is super cute!!!
Ali

Lindsey Sharp said...

she is so cute! first birthdays are so fun! happy birthday Whitney!

patty said...

She is so adorable. I can't beleive she is already a year old. You guys make pretty cute babies. Have a fun weekend at the wedding.Give my baby a hug! Love Patty (Lacey's Mom)

Chris and Hilary said...

I can't believe it has been a year already! She is so stinkin' cute!

Jen Bird said...

Oh my gosh Mindi!! She is so adorable!! I've heard so much about her 1 year old birthday party from Sherri and Grandma!! They keep saying "Have you checked her blog yet??" Lets do get them together!

shreevit2beaver said...

I can't believe it's been a year. It seem like just yesterday we were still at contacts waiting to have our babies. Whitney is so cute and I love your hair cut too.

Janna said...

Whitney is so cute. It looks like she had a great day.