Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Diamond in the Ruff--

For our date night this week Danny and I decided to hit up the DI in hopes of finding some "hidden" gems. We were about ready to leave when we came across a very good looking, rarely (if ever) used pair of rollerblades that were just my size. $10 later we left DI and I was fantasing about all the fun rollerblading that we could do as a little family! So, friday night we busted out the blades and went for a little stroll. Danny made the dogs pull him and I pushed Whit in her stroller. We only made it down the street and back. The dogs were wasted! It was fun though and I am VERY excited about the rollerblading adventures we will go on this summer!



4 comments:

Courtney said...

you were worried about ruining our date night when we never asked if we were ruining YOUR date night! It was fun hanging out and those blades are for sure a diamond in the ruff!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Thanks for taking toby. You guys are the best baby sitters. You guys are stylin with your blades.

The Neilson Family said...

Mind how fun! Hey I like your shirt I wonder where you got it!! Thanks for the sweet message. We are going to have so much fun in a few weeks. Call me when you get a chance so we can talk about Laura and Corts gift.

Loni Hanson said...

How fun! I love roller bladeing! I think that is so cute that you guys went to DI for a date night! I think that is a great idea!!