Monday, March 23, 2009

Where do farts come from?

We went up to Vicki and Harolds yesterday and Vicki pulled out a paper that Danny wrote in the 7th grade entitled "Where do Farts come from?" It was pretty funny so I thought I would share with everyone how intellectual and sophisticated my husband was in 7th grade: (this is word for word)


"Where do farts come from, well thier are two meanings of fart, one as an old one thats is a foal yet now in a harsh name. Most of us know the word fart in a different meaning. Now I'll tell you where farts come from, they are air called gas, which flows through the intestines and out the anus.

The book I got this information from is Websters New World Dictionary. It was copyright in 1985, Publishers name is Simon and Schuster Division of Gulf and wester Corporation."

This was the teachers response:
"Danny interesting way to try to answer this question. I wish you had written a better question. I think you would have done a great job. 80/100"

Seriously?? Our poor children!

6 comments:

Dyana said...

Bruce & I are laughing so hard! We loved it!

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Oh sweet Mindi...you and Danny are too cute! That was so funny, it just showed that our Danny hasn't changed much :) I can just imagine him writting that!

We miss you guys. Let's try to get together this week. Scott is going out of town for the next 5 weeks so lets try to do it before he leaves!

Give that sweet Whitney a kissey for me! xoxo

Missy said...

Oh Danny, I would have at least given you an 85!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh my heck that is too funny. Danny is so great.

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

That is so funny!! I can't believe that he dared to write that! Ha Ha. Well, I guess we weren't the most normal children either, remember?

Heidi said...

That’s awesome! at least his verbiage is anatomically correct. What a precocious young boy.