Friday, March 20, 2009

Whits 11 Month Musings





We have hit the 11 month marker and I can hardly believe how fast this year has gone by! I can't believe my baby girl is almost a 1 year old. She is so much fun and is very busy! I have come to terms with the fact that Whit will probably never crawl. She does, however, have an alternative method of transportation which is scooting everywhere on her bum. From behind she looks like a paraplegic. She is a cruiser and if I turn my back on her for 1 second she is in the dog bowl making a huge mess! She is a screamer! She has the highest pitch scream EVER and she thinks it's funny to do it. She has recently started using this "scream" to get things that she wants. Mostly food. I have tried teaching her baby sign language but she is too stubborn and won't do it. She is a wild thing during sacrament and often screams to get more treats. Very distracting!




She is a spitter and will let you know when she is done eating by either swatting the spoon or spitting out her food.




So unhappy!

5 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

hahaha I LOVE how she scoots her little bum! And of course her big blue eyes!!!

Kristin said...

Oh my she is too cute!! I just love the last picture of her!!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Your little family is adorable. I had a friend whose baby girl never crawled either. She scooted around on her bum too. It was the funniest thing. Glad you guys are doing good.

Kari said...

I am laughing out loud at that cuteness. Her scooting around on her bum is so fun. I just love that she is active and that she screams. It reminds me of some other kids that I know. Are you guys going to be at the beach house this year?

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Mindi whit is so precious! How cute is her long hair?! I can't believe it either that she is almost 1. How time flies by!