Saturday, February 4, 2012

Resolutions



1. Run a marathon:
I signed up through my work for the Utah Valley Marathon on June 8th. They will pay for it and help me train.. so what the heck, I'm gonna do it!
2.Be proactive
3. Go to the temple monthly
4. Read the Book of Mormon with Danny.
To be completely honest, Danny and I suck at reading our scriptures TOGETHER. So far for 2012 we are in 1 Nephi chapter 3 which is farther than we got last year. Go us! ;)
5. Enjoy Utah. 
There is a lot to do here and we don't ever take full advantage of it. Danny has never been to Moab so that is a MUST. He has also never been to Jackson Hole.. I realize that JH is not in Utah but close enough.

Our house hold motto for the year:


-Thoreau

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, those are awesome goals!

Unknown said...

Hi mindi its emelie, Lauren's sister. I was reading your post about your work and the marathon and I was remembering something I think about you working from home??? I would be interested in working from home for some extra $$$$ If you have any info or know of jobs that would be awesome! Sorry to bug! Thanks!