Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Valentine Week




I got hit really hard this week with a super nasty cold. It left me feeling exhausted and achy.  I think that mom’s deserve a ‘no sick’ guarantee card. . I have not been very effective this week and I  don’t  care one bit.

Valentine’s day was a busy one. Danny had to go out of town for a quick trip to California and back in 1 day. He flew out super early and came home super late. We played with our friends. Had a romantic Hagermann’s dinner with the kids. And then ending our evening by going to young women’s. We did a babysitting activity for couples in our ward so they dropped of their munchkins while we babysit. It was fun. My kids had fun running around and playing with their friends. Actually, I take that back. Whitney had fun running around with her friends. Hank tends to stay very close to his momma. He is some -what of a mommy’s boy and I don’t mind it one bit.

We did have a little incident earlier that day with the dramatic daughter of mine. She jumped off her bed and landed on a toy. I’m assuming she bruised the bottom of her foot, but she screamed and cried for a good 20 minutes and then laid on the couch for the rest of the afternoon.. claiming she couldn’t walk on her foot. Anytime she had to go anywhere she either crawled or hopped on her good foot. I had to go to the grocery store… she couldn’t wear shoes.. her  foot hurt too bad. She couldn’t sit in a cart.. her  foot hurt too bad. So I had to carry that dang girl the whole time. Gggrrrr. So when we went to young women’s and her hurt foot miraculously healed and she was able to run around I knew she was milking her injury.  What a little stinker!





Saturday we celebrated our Valentine's and Danny gave me a 'Mindi day'- as he calls it. Where we get to do whatever I want and he can't complain... much ;) So we went to the temple and had our Valentine's dinner in Park City at Ruth's Chris with the Gleason's.  My parents soo nicely watched our kiddo's for the evening and they ended up sleeping over. It was Hank's first sleepover and according to my dad I think he liked it! He woke up at 4:00 AM and got to sleep with him (my mom was with Whit downstairs) and every hour  Hank would wake up and smash my dad's face and laugh. He is a WILD sleeper!


And a picture just because...
I love this little man. He is my very best bud!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: