Friday, February 3, 2012

Leftovers


..from January.




1. Uh, Danny started P90X and apparently so did the kids. ;)
2. I tried sushi for the first time and I loved it! We ate at the Naked Fish in Salt Lake and it was delicious! 
3. We built a snowman.
4. Danny fell asleep waiting for his mistress (Jared Davis) to call him so they could get online together and play some MW3.



5. We made some goodies and tried out a few new recipes.
6. Babysat these cute boys. They're all enjoying their ba's while watching Mickey Mouse.
7.  Breakfast for champions. Oatmeal with Diet Coke.. yummm
8. While watching the boys, we went to Airborne and tried to jump out all their energy! :)



9. One morning Whitney came out and was so excited to show me that she had dressed herself for the day. She is wearing a green skirt with pink leggings and a blue bow. I love it! She is such a sweet girl.
10. We started watching  Zoe a couple of days a week and she is the cutest thing in the world! Not to mention the best baby ever. If I could guarantee a baby like her the next time around we might have a 3rd sooner than expected.. I just gotta convince the hubby. :)

I read this from the Ensign a couple of days ago and I loved it:
"Perhaps the greatest charity comes when we are kind to each other, when we don't judge or categorize someone else, when we simply give each other the benefit of the doubt or remain quiet. Charity is accepting someone's differences, weaknesses and shortcomings; having patience with someone who has let us down; or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn't handle something the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another's weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us. Charity is expecting the best of each other."
-- Elder Marvin J Ashton

I have learned a lot about charity this month, not necessarily because I have given it, but rather I have been placed in situations where I  have wrongly judged. When you understand other's paradigms better, you are less likely to judge and your empathy and love for that person(s) grow. Hopefully I can better! But I have definitely learned some good lessons this month. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren Bigelow said...

Love your blog! Looks like january teated you well. It's been fun seeing you guys at the playgroup! So glad we get to see each other more often now!

Anonymous said...

I love all the little randoms!