Monday, February 6, 2012

Friday


We enjoyed nice enough weather that we were able to go to the park:

Hank thinks that he is a baby again. I got out the swing for Zoe, but he won't even let her lay in it.. IT'S HIS!!

And Friday night I went out to dinner with the old young women leaders that I served with in the previous presidency. (We get together every couple of months to celebrate birthday's and what not..) We went to Zupa's and  4 1/2 hours.. oops.. still there and talking! We had to leave only because Zupa's was closing. Lots of catching up to do! We laughed and cried and talked about everything in between.
I love them.. like a lot.


Today,  I read a FANASTIC article in the New Era. If anyone needs a good one, this article is great. It really helped me today (as I was in a weird sorta depressing mood) so maybe it will help someone else too.. ;)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

You are so.amazing.

Kari said...

I just read that whole article. Thanks for sharing it Mindi! I needed to hear that too. Always a good reminder of how blessed we are to know of the Gospel.