Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our week


Ali had a birthday. Happy birthday!


Hank cheered on the New York Giants during the super bowl and loved the half time performance!

Zoe had her baby blessing.

Hank and I played lots.
His new fav activity is playing with the water at the sink. He will pull the chair over to the sink.. by himself.. climb up on the chair.. by himself.. and whine until I turn the water on. Silly boy!


Uh, Whitney had us playing lots of pretend play and gave me a run for my money on the amount of times she changed her outfit each day.
1. She wanted to dress up as a cow girl. She said she needed a big necklace so she is wearing my medal from the Top of Utah 1/2 marathon. She is holding her horse which is proudly named Scala and wearing a random belt.
2. Ooohhh her new favorite game. I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of it, but Hank and I played anyways. She is the bad cop.. with a mask on (which is actually one of my head bands).. and she had a pretend knife (spoon) in her pants. She would take me and Hank to jail  and guarded us by pacing back and forth so we couldn't get out. If I said anything she would scream, "Silence!" and would pull out her spoon to 'get us.' Yikes! I think I am going to have to veto this game.
3. Dressed like a fairy, holding her baby. During this pretend play session she said the following:
(her baby had pooped and she was 'pretend' changing her diaper on the couch):
"OMG, this poop is disgusting." As she stomped over to get a diaper wipe and pretended to wipe the baby's bum.
I replied, "Where did you learn the word 'omg'?"
She just shrugs and said, "I don't know, but I know that it spells poop."
Uh, ok. 


Lastly, this week Whitney did a mini cheer session at Brighton high school with Gabi.

Fun times.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of Fun at your house! I love the last picture of the boys very funny!

Sara said...

I miss everyone!!!