Friday, April 2, 2010

Sledding in April

Mother Nature is a fickle woman. She can’t seem to make up her mind.. winter or spring? I’m pretty sure that she knew the 1 thing that I didn’t get accomplished on our “winter fun list” was the 1 thing I’m not a huge fan of, sledding. Good thing for Jess, she made sure we checked that one off, even if it is in April. We got bundled up yesterday and had a fun afternoon sledding. Whit loved playing in the snow and I actually enjoyed it too. So now that we have completed our “winter fun list” … 2 times over, Mother Nature, feel free to let spring usher in. We have lots of outside activities on our spring agenda that we can’t get to if you keep on snowing. PLEASE bring us the sun and let it stay, we will be forever grateful!!



1 comment:

Lindsey Sharp said...

yes we did this after the last random snow fall, so this one was one too many for me! I am glad you got out and enjoyed it! I too am itching for the sun! So Avery was really jealous of your "zoo" she called it! Happy Birthday Mindy!