Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday number 2!


Happy Birthday to the sweetest, funnest, cutest toddler around. I love you Whitney... you make me want to be a better mom by your sweet enthusiasm and energy for life! Your personality is so funny and you are just like your daddy... busy busy busy. You don't stop for 1 second and sometimes make me so tired, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. You are my best bud, and mommy's little helper. Your independence and "have to do yourself" mentality will no doubt.. and already has.. given you an edge on life. Your mommy and daddy love you so fiercely it is hard to even imagine. Thank you for teaching us so much in your short 2 years about love, patience, forgiveness, and loyalty. We love you SO much and hope that you have the best birthday ever!!


6 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Whit! Hope you have a wonderful day! Miss you guys!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Happy Birthday Whitney! You sure a fun little person to have around.... I'm sure whoever is your best friend is the luckiest person ever! You are such a cute 2 year old and your parents are lucky to have you around!

Heather said...

These pictures are to die for! I adore the first one. What a sweet little post! You are too cute!!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Happy birthday Whitney! She is so adorable. I can't believe she's 2. I love all the pictures.

Jodi said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday Whit!

TOPTENART said...

gosh, couldnt guess the fun visit with your site