Thursday, October 13, 2011

Park City Pink 1/2 Marathon

I woke up at 5:30 AM for this race thinking I was crazy and then I looked outside.. it was raining. I knew, for sure, I was crazy and was secretly wishing that I had "accidently" slept in. Buuttt, I couldn't let my partner down.

AND..
It turned out to be a beautiful experience.
The scenery was amazing. really. Breathtaking.
I couldn't have picked a better partner. We really had a great time!!
And, I think that we may make this a yearly tradition, right Jamie?? :)





Go us!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you little mamma

Jamie said...

RIGHT MINDI!!! (except I may just on purposely get pregnant so I don't have to do it again!!!--kinda kidding...kinda not)
MINDI...that is a HORRIBLE PICTURE OF ME. I think you should take it off. First of all, standing next to you makes me look HUGER than I already am your minature.....and I'm in the middle of eating my post-race food!! NOT CUTE. You, on the other hand look AMAZING....hello you just ran a half marathon...stop being so pretty all the time.
Seriously though...so fun. Started out horrible, ended up being great! Love ya Mindi!