Monday, October 31, 2011

Girls Trip

We headed down to St. George with all of the girls in the Hart clan and had a fabulous time.


We went to Tuachan and saw the Little Mermaid...




...followed by a late night dinner at Denny's with lots of laughs and many stares from the neighboring tables.


Saturday we headed to Vegas for some shopping. My cute cousin Brittney is pregnant with her 3rd. (She has 2 older boys.) For shopping purposes, she needed to find out the gender of her baby so we went to Babies First Image and we all got to watch the movie and see the baby in 2 and 3 D. We all cheered and cried when the technician told us that she is having a girl! We had Brittney's parents on Skype (they are serving as mission presidents in Brazil) and Jake (her hubby) on speaker phone. Fun fun times!!!


Posted by Picasa

We ended our night back in St George and at Neilson's Custard. Gabi and I sported some sweet do's. Danny always makes fun of me that I've lost all my game so my goal over the weekend was to prove to him that I've still got it. ;) I actually never had game but I'm looking good with my fluffy hair and red lipstick.. so good in fact that I got a picture of me and a 14 year old boy with a mullet and sent it to Danny to make him soo jealous.

Posted by Picasa
I kinda look like I'm on drugs in this picture.. I promise I'm not ;) and check out my sweet hair re-growth. One of the joys of having children.

Posted by Picasa
We had a great time. A trip I will never forget. Love my family!

*While away, Danny was soo good to watch the kids. He did lots of fun things in the short 2 days. I got this cute text from him:
"Whitney is being so funny, she told me that I don't have to go to timeout when we get home because when I broke the glass cup it was an accident. She told me that she would tell you not to be mad at me. She just showed me how to wiggle my bum when I was done pooping, and she made me turn on the light in the car so she could show me a dance move. Both kids pounded and danced almost the entire dinner. Hank is just playing and Whit can't wait for me to be done so she can show me the new closet for her pet." :) :)


No comments: