Friday, October 7, 2011

I love Fridays. They are so "sopping" cool.

"Sopping" like in "sopping wet." It's the newest adjective in our house. Created, of course, by the 3 year old.

It's great in emphasizing a point.
Example in a sentence:
Whitney: "Mom, I was so sopping nice to Hank." or "Mom, I love dance so sopping much."

Try it out, it's kinda catchy and, in fact, I have started saying it myself. "I am so sopping mad it's so sopping cold!"

Uuuggghhhh. This weather makes me grumpy! Poor Hank just wants to be outside every second of every day. And I don't blame him. He is use to spending at least half the day outside, exploring, playing in dirt, driving his mini coop. Every time we get out of the car he instantly withers and whines to get out of my arms and onto the ground.Yesterday, he didn't care that it was FREEZING and SNOWING... ggrrr... he still wanted to play outside. So I bundled him up and let him. And I watched him from the window, inside.

This week we started a new regime. The mom regime. I was finally able to change my work schedule and instead of working 30 hours a week I work 15 hours just 2 nights per week. Super fabulous, right!!!?? I think so! Instead of waking up at 6 AM every day, I get to sleep in and let me tell ya... I am loving it! It is amazing what you can get done in the morning when you are not working.

Earlier this week Whitney came up to me and said that I had a rainbow on my forehead because of the lines... wrinkles. Lovely, I'm getting older!

Tonight, despite the cold weather, we are doing our very favorite thing: watching uncle Parker play football. We love OUR Friday Night Lights!






Parker's biggest fan!
Go Huskies! We hope you do sopping amazing!!

1 comment:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Cute! Whit has such a funny personality!

My boys use 'lightening' as an adjective..."That was lightening awesome!" or "We are lightening thirsty." Silly. Or strange?