Thursday, October 14, 2010

Living Present

"Sometimes we let our thoughts of tomorrow take up too much of today. Daydreaming of the past and longing for the future may provide comfort but will not take the place of living in the present. This is the day of our opportunity, and we must grasp it.

Professor Harold Hill, in Meredith Willson’s The Music Man, cautioned: “You pile up enough tomorrows, and you’ll find you’ve collected a lot of empty yesterdays.”

There is no tomorrow to remember if we don’t do something today, and to live most fully today, we must do that which is of greatest importance. Let us not procrastinate those things which matter most."


-President Thomas S Monson


I have laundry up to my ears, an ironing pile that would take a century to complete, and a house that could use a little bit of TLC in the cleaning department and that's ok. In 10 years from now I won't remember all the "tasks" I completed, but I will remember the daily sweet magical moments I have with Whitney and Hank. I love being their mom!

Here a couple of video's from our Flip. These are our days... filled with dancing and cute little prayers. Wouldn't want it any other way!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

What a touching post sweetie, loved President Monson's talk and it is such a good reminder for me. I loved the videos...you are such a cute momma and Hank is getting so big! xoxox