Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Boy


My handsome husband is 29 today! For those who haven't heard, for a couple of years now Danny has been planning a HUGE 30th birthday bash that he is/was wanting to host at Wheeler Farm in their barn. He called last week to book it (a year in advance... why?? Not sure) but they will not allow it because of the "Haunted Woods" they do there. So we are trying to find some place else. He has a few dance numbers and songs that he will be performing at this little party of his. I asked him if I could perform a number with him and said "Hell no!" Rude? Yes! His reasoning: 1. I'm not a good enough dancer and 2. I won't take it serious. Whatever! He wants to cater Wendy's chicken nuggets and have a professional photographer there taking pictures. He has even thrown out the idea of having a photo booth there... pretty random... but I love him like crazy and we had better get planning this party of his. We only have 1 year left! :)


6 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I cant wait to hear how this sweet 30 b-day bash gets planned!

Anonymous said...

your husband sounds hilarious

Amber said...

haha hilarious! that would be awesome. we want an invitie!!! xoxo

Lindsey Sharp said...

haha now I'm jealous I want party like that too!

Erin Bradley said...

Happy Birthday Danny! Mindy, you are one cute wife...I love that you wanted to perform with him!

Porters said...

Danny said what?! I'll bet he's just scared that you'll outperform him. I want to sing. I'll write him a nice little diddy. I'll beat him in a chicken nugget eating contest too.