Friday, October 15, 2010

Grateful

There is something about October that is so magical. It rejuvenates me. I love Halloween, the changing of seasons, the AMAZING weather! I want to spend every second of every day doing something outside.. something fun. Doing something with my family, creating memories and traditions. Every year October just brightens my whole self. I can't describe it, but just feel it. I am grateful for October, the crisp weather, the smells, football games, everything.. It is amazing.

I think that President Monson really nailed it with his talk on gratitude this last general conference. I love what he says:
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others."

I am crazily obsessed with my little family. Danny, Whitney.. even on her worst day, and our sweetest guy, Hank. It's weird how much I love them. How grateful I am for them. But not only them, my family too. My mom and dad they SAVE me by how much they help with Whitney. My sister Megan and Aaron come and take her all the time... Jess and Parker... Ali... grandma Donna... aunts, uncles, cousins. I get kinda tear eyed thinking about all of the love and support I have. My whole extended family is so close and we do SO much together. They are my best friends. I love them.. all 50+ of them!! :)

I will be posting a lot this October on all of the fun things we have done together as a family. I know that Whit and Hank won't remember.. but I don't want them to forget either and hopefully through pictures and video's they can feel the love that surrounds them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute mamma you are!