Monday, August 24, 2009

Looking Forward to Fall-


I LOVE the summer but I LOVE LOVE the fall! It is my favorite season and I can't wait for this year. Here is what I am looking forward to this fall:

  • Sweatshirts and Jackets
  • Good smelling "fall" candles
  • Cool brisk evening walks to the park
  • The anticipated arrival of baby Driggs
  • Carving pumpkins
  • Trick or treating with Whit. I love Halloween!
  • Cheering on the Broncos every week with Danny
  • Celebrating Danny's 28th Birthday
  • Watching Parker play his 1st year of Highschool Football!!
  • General Conference
  • Sunday nights at grandma's with her homemade hot chocolate
  • The red, yellow, and orange leaves that will cover my entire front yard
  • Racking up all the leaves and playing in them with Whit, Danny, and our 2 overfed fat bulldogs
Wahoo for fall! Can't wait..

8 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

I'm with you! I love fall, too! Though I am still in summer mode and hope it lasts another month (just to put winter off a little longer)!

p.s. Linc loves it when I check your blog because he loves dancing to the song. Can you just picture us all dancing it up while looking at your blog!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

I SO am with you on this!!! fall is the best time of year! ps... that pic you posted looks just like the scenery I saw on my way to work every day while living in Virginia. Oh how I miss those beautiful falls!!!

KP & Amy said...

I am also looking forward to fall! The food, the crisp air and just today I was really wanting to wear fall clothes because for some reason my summer ones don't feel as cute.

The Neilson Family said...

That is one season I truly miss! I will just have to view your scenic pictures you take. How was the wedding? Did you find some fun shopping! Miss ya!

AG said...

Fall~ it will be here before we know it!! Crazy, things will be so different and exciting!! Can't wait

Kari said...

You are so lucky in Utah to have the beautiful trees. I miss that. It was so fun seeing you, thanks for making the long trip.

Heidi said...

ME TOO! amen sista.

Lauren Bigelow said...

Me too! I'm so excited!