Saturday, September 5, 2009

Driggs Scott Gleason..

He is finally here! We have all been waiting and have been so excited for this little guy to come! Cute Ali had Driggs today September 4th at 10:53 PM. He weighs 5 lbs 15 ozs and is 18 inches long. He is a month early, so the nurses will watch him to make sure his lungs and kidneys are working properly.. but he is perfect and beautiful and I am so happy for Ali and Rob!! Ali was a rockstar during her labor, I don't think that I heard her complain once, she did sooo awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We love you Gleason clan!!




3 comments:

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

How sweet! He looks adorable! I haven't seen Ali forever, maybe since hair school! Tell her I say congratulations! Why was he a month early?

Kari said...

Thanks Mindi for posting pictures of Driggs. He is so cute and Ali looks amamzing. I can't believe that she just had a baby.

Jen Bird said...

Hey Mindi! I am so glad we got to see you guys on Sunday! Whitney is seriously hillarious, and too cute! We need to get the girls together to play! Oh, and I laughed about your budget post....we really must be related!! ;)