Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Adventures of Whitney and Camden-

These 2 crazy's keep me busy and are now getting into everything. Whit thinks that she rules the house and Camden is happy to be her side kick in whatever adventure she pursues. They are so funny together and make me laugh all day. -- Although, yesterday, we did have a real "fight" moment where Whit had a good loong timeout in her crib for hitting Camden. Little stinker!





We like to play a game called "slam the door in mom and Camden's face." Whit thinks it's hilarous. She shuts the door on us, screams when she is ready for us to open it, then slams it shut again-- while both babies are laughing hysterically. We do it over and over again and it never gets old.


Seriously, who is watching these two?



They climb stairs together. We spend a lot of time outside at the park, going on walks, swimming.. doing anything to wear them out so they take a looong nap! :)




Whit is just observing on her throne..
She is just a little monkey, loves climbing into, on top of, under anything!






Oops! After weeks of standing by and watching Whit take a bath Camden decided he had had enough and took a dive into the bathtub. I have learned that it is easier to just put them in the bath together!



They sleep together and come run errands with me. Camden is sleep- crying. He couldn't decide if he wanted to be awake or asleep! :)


They eat together. Camden is sportin some of Whits pajama pants after he took the dive in the bathtub!

5 comments:

Broadheads said...

I laughed so hard at these photos! It answeres so many questions I had lol! I never figured out how Camden figured out how to climb on my fireplace hearth but I guess Whitney showed him. I still think my favorite is the bath tub...I am sure bath time goes much smoother now with two bathing babies! I really dont know how you do it THANKS for being Camdens 2nd family he loves you!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

How much fun! Who is Camden?

Aubrey Doyle said...

So cute!

AG said...

Those pants look awesome on Camden:) little floody too.

Courtney said...

Those are the greatest pics! They kinda look like a little couple or something.