Monday, June 15, 2009

Day at the Cabin

Danny's family has a cute little cabin up past Kamas at a development site called Sunnybrook. They had their annual work day on Saturday so Danny went up early to work. Whit and I conveniently came after all the work was done. Bummer! :) But we had a fun afternoon playing and going for walks. There is something so peaceful about being in the mountains, I love it!




There was a ranch nearby that had a lot of sheep, goat, and baby cows. Whit had a blast feeding them!

The 2 loves of my life!

Playing with Grandma.



3 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

looks like fun! That picture of Danny and whitney smiling at the animals it looks like they have the same smile! So cute!

The Hale Family said...

My husband and his family have a cabin in the same place, Sunnybrook, how funny. I love to go up there to fish! its such a cute place with all the older cabins.

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Love the pic with Danny and Whit walking in the road together...she get's cutter each time I see her! We SERIOUSLY need to get together soon! Athan misses his girlfriend :)