Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trafalga

We got the Pass of all Passes this year so we headed over to Trafalga.
It was very busy, hot and kinda stinky (lots of sweaty kids.)
BUT, the kids had a great time so I'm sure we will be back.

Hank's favorite ride was the Frog Hopper. We went on it over and over and over again.
 
 
Whit's favorite was the rock climbing wall. Fortunately for her, unfortunate for me, she appears to not have any fear of heights. I have a huge fear of heights soo it scares the crap out of me even just watching her.
 
 
 
Cortney and her sister Tannis came along with us and I didn't want to get wet so I made her go with Whit on the water ride.. And they did get soaked. I'm kinda mean and selfish. ;)
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren Bigelow said...

Mindi you look so gorgeous in every picture! I love your dogs at the park, so funny! I bet the girls in your ward love you! And I can't believe Whitney on the rock wall, that is crazy! We gotta get together!