Sunday, July 15, 2012

San Diego

We went down to San Diego the last week of June and stayed with our good friends the Davis's. 
The boys mostly worked and me and Ang played with the kiddos.
We had a great time with them and are grateful for their friendship.

Highlights:
*Tootsie is always a pleasure. (The meanest cat alive but for some reason I'm obsessed with her.)
*Watching Whit and Lil swim and swim and swim.
*Watching the kids catch june bugs, grasshoppers, worms.. you name it they were catching it!
*Eating plums and oranges from their delicious tree's.
*Major meltdowns at Super Target over who got to hold the banana's.
*Laughing with Ang literally about everything.
*Shopping at the Carlsbad outlet mall.
*Laughing and talking late into the night like we use to.. pre babies but late to us now 10:30 not 12:30. 
*Ang forcing (or gently coercing) me to wear a bikini. First time since before babies and me, the 'tard, decided it would be a good idea to put oil all over my very white stomach. 3 hours later I looked like a red lobster!! I'm pretty awesome. :)

Whit asleep on the drive.
t


When these 2 little girls finally got to see each other they took off their shirts and played in the sand box. Best buds just like their daddy's!

Swimming at their community pool.


Riding on the train ride at the outlet malls in Carlsbad.







It was an awesome trip and I'm sure we will be back soon!

No comments: