Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

One of our family traditions each year is to buy a real Christmas tree.
I love real tree's!!
This year Danny picked a huge one (go big or go home, right??--Danny's motto) but the tree has a blueish tint to it and smells sooo yummy!



Whit was a great helper in putting up the decorations.
I also have already had to rearrange some things. The bottom half of the tree is now void of all ornaments because the cute toe-headed toddler thought they were balls and chucked them all. ;)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren Bigelow said...

Yea! I'm glad the spider story didn't scare you away! If that wouldn't of happened to me I would for sure still get a real tree. I love them! It looks great! By the way I just love reading your blog! I loved your post about your hair at costco! I love that you put it all out there and don't paint everything to be perfect. You just tell it like it is and it makes me feel better about myself!