Sunday, December 18, 2011

7 Years


7 years ago today I quite literally married the man of my dreams:

A couple of years later we decided to add a sweet and sassy little girl to our family:

Following Whit, we experimented for a few years Danny's hobbies with chickens and turtles:

And then added another little one, handsome Hank:

7 years later, Danny still makes me laugh every day, sometimes makes me so mad I don’t know what to do with my self, is a FABULOUS father and still gives me the butterflies. I love him more and more every day. Happy Anniversary Danny!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bird Brain #3 said...

Aww!! Happy Day to you two!!
How come I can't tell which pic is recent and which one is from 7 years ago?! You don't age!!?? Literally! ;0)

Anonymous said...

thats beautiful

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Happy Anniversary! Cool to share this day with your 'twin' cousin Kyle too since it's their 1st year anniversary too :) I can't believe it's been 7 years for you guys.

The Neilson Family said...

Happy Anniversary cute couple! I love all of those darling pictures. Oh and I love love Danny's song!

Kari said...

You guys are the cutest family. I remember the wedding like it was yesterday. Congrats on 7 years!