Thursday, December 8, 2011

My loonnggg dilemma

Posted by Picasa



Does this happen to anybody else or is it just me? My long toes have caused a lot disorder in my life, not to mention many self esteem issues. My second toe is a gazillion times longer than my first and my 3rd toe is about the same length as the second. Long skinny nasty things.

Which brings me to my issues:
1. I go through socks at a rapid pace because my second toe is constantly pushing its way out creating lovely holes hence the picture above.
2. I can't wear high heeled shoes with open toes. My second toe curls over the edge of the shoe which, really, isn’t very cute. Also, I get ridiculed often from the husband (and others..cousins) about the beautiful feet that I have.. especially when I am wearing high heeled shoes with open toes.

My solutions:
1. I tried wearing Danny’s socks for awhile. They are bigger so I don’t get the holes, but they do crunch up.. which I could get use too.. but Danny has now forbade me from wearing his socks. He doesn’t like me wearing them for whatever reason, I don’t know.
2. Opened toed high heeled shoes are dang cute, but I have just come to realize they probably are not in the cards for me. (Which doesn't mean that I don't own any and that I don't try to wear them.. I still do, they just don't look good.)
3.** I like this one the best** cosmetic surgery on my toes. What do ya think? No more holes, no more ‘make fun of Mindi’s feet parties’ and I could flaunt them all day long!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if thats your "BIGGEST" flaw I say Way to go besides we look at your smile not your feet

the Reeder family said...

my Danny also does not like me to wear his socks... what's the big deal!?