Friday, February 4, 2011

Lack of sleep+ No food+ No Diet Coke= Grouchy Momma!

I have been a grouchy mama today. I do NOT do well with the lack of sleep.. which was caused by the toddler. I do NOT do well with the lack of food nor with the lack of Diet Coke. The combination of all 3... a serious disaster! Cute Danny has learned, when I say I'm hungry, it means business. Danny offered to make me breakfast this morning, I declined. Danny got the kids ready, bathed, and fed while I worked and when I got off... all I did was complain because he didn't make me breakfast.. I said I couldn't eat breakfast with out a diet coke. Danny.. fed up with me by now.. and rightfully so, he left and came home with this:

I begged for his forgiveness, he forgave and granted me a "Do Over."
Danny said he NEVER wants me to complain about not having Diet Coke again!
I may have an unhealthy addiction to Diet Coke?
I promise I don't drink THAT much Diet Coke, I just like one in the mornin to get me going, ya know! My mormon coffee, right!?!


**Definition of "Do Over": When a person grants you a second chance to change your behavior and start over for the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh h is super good too you!

The Neilson Family said...

This is hilarious!! Mind you are too funny. We are love a good diet coke. With your schedule right now you can have your days. See you soon! xoxo Yeah for Danny. He is being a super dad!!

Amber said...

that's so funny! hahahaha cute danny!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Mindi,
I swear! It's those Hart genes. I'm totally the same, but I'd like to add Chocolate + Diet coke to that list. If I'm hungry, & tired, I'm totally unreasonable.