Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blogging



My blog really is one of my journals. Our family journal. I do have a personal/scripture journal as well but well... that's personal. I got the cute idea of printing my blog from this cute girl and decided to do it. I printed our whole blog and loved it! I will print it every year and print 2 copies. One for Hank and one for Whitney. I think it is such an easy way to scrapbook/ journal about our life. So some of my posts will be random and filled with lots of pictures but honestly.. my blog is for my kids and my family and I think one of the most effective ways of remembering the past is viewing it through pictures. I love my kids and I don't want to forget the silly cute things they do. So Scrap booking has gone out the window for me.. and blogging has taken it's place. It is so much easier to take 5 minutes, do a quick post and add pictures. I may be blogging a lot more and they may be filled with boring posts, random day to day things, or lots of pictures.. but in 20 years from now, I'm sure my kids will love having this journal to look back at and that's really all that matters. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cover of your book where did you print it at? I like Blurb.com for mine but always looking for other options

The Hale Family said...

Oh my gosh, that turned out so cute.. where did you get that print that? Darling!

Bekah said...

Where did you get it printed? How much did it cost? I need to do that same thing. Such a cute idea. Love it. I love your hair too. Always so stylish. I can't believe he is 18 lbs. He is adorable.

Aubrey Doyle said...

It really turned out fantastic! I have the same theory on blogging...a quick, easy way of scrapbooking! Someday soon I will start printing ours off!