Monday, May 24, 2010

Whitney's Blog

I started a blog for Whitney at the end of April. The link is on the side bar of my blog labeled as "Whitney's day to day blog" with her picture. I'm not going private. I am or may not in the future, but for now it is public for my family members and friends who don't have blogs and want to read about the silly, funny things that Whitney does with out having to log into anything. The blog link is whitneymaewestenskow.blogspot.com. She is quite the silly girl and I mainly just want to use this as a journal for her. Something for her to have and read about when she is older. Feel free to check it out. She does and says some of the most random things.. it's hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love her blog that is the smartest idea next to scrapbooking.