Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Newport Beach

We just finished the annual Hart Newport trip and had a great time! It was our 15th year going and I think it was the best year yet. We played a lot in the sand, water, and with all of our fun cousins. We love the beach and always have a great time!


We ate lots of breakfast at Ruby's. Tradition! :)

We played in the water.

We went down to Balboa and had a lot of fun in the arcades! I think our crew took up the whole arcade room.-- No joke.

Our family.

Whitney trying to escape.

The handsomes.

We had a lot of sandy treats and drinks!

Whit loved the carousel but wasn't super excited about getting off. Danny in true "daddy" fashion pulled out his walet and paid for another ride for his little princess.

Much better, thanks daddy!

Whit ready for the beach at probably 9 AM.


Our little cute bum!


Whitney and her many mothers.

We rented a fun little party boat and cruised around Newport Harbor.

Whit's first attempt in the water. She loved it, I didn't so much. Too cold! (I'm standing behind her)

We visited our fabulous friends in LA and had a great time with them!

We feel so blessed to have such a great family! Can't WAIT for next year...

3 comments:

AG said...

Mind, i love this post. it is so cute, the carousel pics are so cute.

Jamie said...

Mindi, I was actually going to leave you a post and tell you about the book, I'm so glad you've already read it! Didn't you love crazy Isola...and her detective diary! I thought it was so cute. All the little stories about the war were sad though--like the Todt workers, it made me cry how bad they were treated! Guess what, or maybe I already told you...at Costco they have a third These Is My Words sequel. Maybe you should read the second one and we could read the third!!

Lauren Bigelow said...

I love Whitney on the carousel! She looks so cute and in her cute little swimming suits.