Sunday, March 30, 2008

All the fun showers

Thank you everyone who came to all of our baby showers and the gifts that were given! Everyone has been so generous and we really appreciate it and love you all! Thanks for all the cute outfits, toys, and the fun accessories. Especially, thank you mom for everything that you have given, Meg-- thanks for the stroller and the many outfits and shoes, and Vicki for the "pre made" scrapbook, quilt, and the MANY diapers! We have the best family, ward, and friends! We are very grateful for everything that we have been given and thank the Lord daily for all of our blessings! Thanks again--



Danny still thinks that we are going to have a boy-- so thanks Aaron for indulging in Danny and giving him a Bronco Mobile. We have quite the little Bronco collection for Whitney. My cute grandma made her a Bronco blanket, we have Bronco bottles, pacifers, and even a Bronco bottle warmer. She is going to come out a true Denver Bronco fan! When we went to register at Babies R Us Danny was given the "gun" and he registered for EVERY Bronco item in the store. Cute Dan! :)





6 comments:

Becca S. said...

Wow! You're getting comments from authors. Look at you!
I'm so sorry that I missed your shower. I still have Whitney's gift at our home. One of these days I'll remember to bring it by. I'm just trying to lengthen out the gifting days.
Good luck with the last days (hopefully not weekS) of your pregnancy!

Chris and Hilary said...

So if the baby happens to come out a boy, then what will you name him??

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Mindi! I still can't believe you are going to have a baby any day now. I guess it is weird for me since most of my memories of you are as a teenager running after boys and doing crazy things with all the cousins on all of our family vacations. You are going to be such a cute mom! I'm sooooo excited to meet little Whitney!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

All your baby showers were so much fun! Love ya!

Jen Bird said...

Could you be any cuter as a pregnant girl?!! Seriously just love you and your freak'n cute self. I can't wait to see you baby! She will be gorgeous for sure.

Jamie said...

Thanks Mindi for the message you left on my blog! Have you had your baby yet?
I remember when I worked at the Credit Union, and you would drive through, and send in your drivers license, and I always was so secretly jealous of how cute you are---Danny's a lucky guy!!! I'm excited for you both to be parents, and start a family, it's so fun!