Saturday, March 8, 2008

Addressing the Issues

Ok, there are a few issues that need to be addressed with the previous blog posted by my beautiful potbelly wife.


1. Will the baby have our worst attributes?
2. D-Dubb doesn’t change diapers.
3. Fainting and Farting

Item #1 Will the baby have our worst attributes?

We all looked a little goofy pre-puberty, but does pre-puberty even matter? Because a picture is worth a thousand words, we're just gonna have you soak these shots in.


























I think Whitney Mae will have fine attributes.


Item # 2 Danny said he wouldn’t change a diaper.

Let me just say this. Mindi doesn’t clean, she straightens. Which means when it comes to wiping the baby's bum, the only person who is gonna really “get between the cracks” so to speak, is me. If the baby could talk when she comes out, I guarantee she would personal request a nice wipe down from her father who is thorough and detailed. They say the proof is in the pudding, to this day you can’t tell a difference in my bum from when I was first born. Yes I’m that good.

Item # 3 Fainting and Farting

I think you should google about what happens usually to those who faint. 95% of people who faint do one of the two things, completely poop their pants, or pee themselves. I read a study conducted by the students of Harvard that the 5% of those who don’t completely loose their bowl movements, when fainting, are more powerful, handsome, and are more likely to succeed. And just for the record, when you faint it can be one of the most relaxing states your body can be in, since I knew I was fainting, I released any built up pressure to ensure maximum relaxation.

To give you an update of us; we are doing fine. Only 4 weeks left of freedom. We were talking about our schedules the other night and how to accommodate the new addition to the family and it really sank in. Holy H E Double Hockey Sticks, It’s gonna be a trip yo. None the less we are excited.

We haven’t been keeping up on American Idol this year, even with that kid from Utah doing so well. I find that I get angry and jealous watching the show, and continually ponder, “when will I get my big shot”. So in serious contemplation Mindi and I decided to create our own Whole New World. Please keep us in you prayers. I’m hoping Simon Cowel gets a wif of this presentation and invites me on the show as a new and upcoming performer.



14 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

DDAANNNNYYY & MMIIIINNNDDYY yea!!!!! We so miss you guys! Next year maybe couples American Idol? You two would for sure win!

Jamie said...

Mindi, HOLY TEENY TINIEST LITTLE CUTE PREGNANT BELLY! You're so cute! I can't believe you guys are going to have a baby so soon! How exciting!
Danny, what exactly is a professional tree hugger?
And yes, I'll pass it on to Jode!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

That was SOOOO GOOD! (say in high pitched voice)
Andrew said, "Danny, don't quit your day job...", however I think you guys have potential!
Congrats on the baby!!!

tothe4thfloor said...

great singing! It was so good in fact that when I looked over at Marisa she was dancing! =o)

Lindsey Sharp said...

You guys are great! My little Avery loved your song she was singing along and dancing! Good luck in the next couple of weeks!

My Advanced Credit said...

WOW

My Advanced Credit said...

WOW

Becca S. said...

That was some awesome camera work. Very impressive. Clint would like to add his own "WOW".

Janna said...

Mindi, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever. Good luck

Carin said...

Mindy, you look so cute! It's awesome to be parents. You guys are going to be great!

Jen Bird said...

hillarious!! I'd vote for you!

Sara said...

You guys are so great that I'm probably going to have to start calling you Aladdin and Jasmine.

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Dann-o,
Hey bud, you know that I love you like a brother, or well rather a third cousin twice removed through blood and marriage that we really are, so I feel that if there's anyone to be really honest with you it should be me. Bro.... I really think that you should get that tape to Simon. Do it some how. I know that it can work because it's worked for others before. I mean look at "She Bangs" by William Hung. Dude that guy made an easy six figures with his mad skillz, the same one's you have. But really you and Mindizzle freakin rock. I miss you guys and can't wait to Rock it out with you soon. Just do me a favor and stick to the Drums, thanks big guy. Well Home Skillet, peace out.

Jeff said...

...Danny and Mindi..wow! That was awesome You guys are really brave though. This song gave me flashbacks to Danny singing some solo for our small group of missionaries in our district meeting in Tyumen. You guys are funny.